New Direction now has more ways to GIVE toward ministry. You can choose to give using these convenient options:
1. GIVE during our worship experience times.
2. GIVE through the week during our regular business hours. Stop by Welcome Desk to pick up and complete a Giving Envelope. At New D Hickory Hill, drop your tithe and/or offering in the FINANCE SLOT. At New D Collierville, leave your sealed envelope with our receptionist who will ensure it is given to our Finance Team.
3. GIVE via the Automatic Debit Program, which takes the worry out of giving. Our ADP program is automatic drafts taken from your checking or savings account on specific days of the month. To learn more or enroll in our ADP program, stop by our Welcome Desk to pick up a form.
4. GIVE ONLINE. Click here to make a one-time payment or you can establish recurring payments based on the frequency you desire.
THANK YOU New Direction for being obedient in giving your tithes and offerings. It is your selfless gift that keeps this ministry going and we thank you for your dedication!
For more information on any of these giving options, please feel free to contact our Finance Office at (901) 433-3871.
Print Your Generosity Statement Online
You can now print your Generosity Statement online at www.n2newdirection.org. Please follow the steps below.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Register (if you have already register skip step 3)
Step 3: Login (enter Member number/email address & Ppassword)
Step 4: Choose “Contribution History”
Step 5: Tax Statement Date (1/1/2013 to 12/31/2013, for example)
Step 6: Click “View”
Step 7: Select Print on your computer
Step 8: Logout
If you need any assistance, please contact Catina Bell Johnson via email firstname.lastname@example.org or (901) 433-3871, extension 6832
The 30/30 Club
The 30/30 Club is a community of Followers that want to become cheerful givers, giving back to God, our family and to our community. In Luke 6:38 God tells us, “Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”
How Can You Become A 30/30 Club Member?
By making a commitment to give $1.00 per day for the next 30 days over the next 10 months (May 2014 – Feb 2015).
Membership Has Its Privileges
1. Receive a monthly color-coded bracelet to demonstrate consistent giving.
2. Members Only T-Shirts (after successful completion).
3. A private members only reception with Pastor Spencer.
Ready to join? Email Yolanda to sign up!