WAYS TO GIVE
1. During our worship experiences
2. Throughout the week during our regular business hours at the Hickory Hill campus– Stop by the reception area to pick up a giving envelope.
3. Via automatic debit- automatic drafts taken from your checking or savings account on specific days of the month. To learn more or enroll, stop by our reception area to pick up a form.
4.Online- Click here to make a one-time payment or you can establish recurring payments based on the frequency you desire.
For more information on any of these giving options, contact our Finance Office at (901) 433-3871.
PRINT YOUR GENEROSITY STATEMENT ONLINE
You can now print your Generosity Statement online at www.n2newdirection.org. Please follow the steps below.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Register (if you have already register skip step 3)
Step 3: Login (enter Member number/email address & Ppassword)
Step 4: Choose “Contribution History”
Step 5: Tax Statement Date (1/1/2013 to 12/31/2013, for example)
Step 6: Click “View”
Step 7: Select Print on your computer
Step 8: Logout
If you need any assistance, please contact Catina Bell Johnson via email firstname.lastname@example.org or (901) 433-3871, extension 6832.
BECOME A VISION PARTNER
New Direction has a compelling vision.
- We are going to lead 3,000 souls to Jesus by 2020
- We are preparing hundreds of young people for jobs in our Workforce Development Program
- We are providing affordable housing to several families and increasing our ability to provide more
- We are facilitating change in the hearts of people through our new Healing the Heart class led by Life Change Counseling Center, the counseling ministry of New Direction
Amazing things are on the horizon and this is your opportunity to partner with New Direction to serve God, others and your community. Vision partners are those who give $40 each Sunday ($2000 annually) or $10 each Sunday ($520 annually) above their present giving commitment.
Pray and seek God about where you are being led to give.
Ready to become a vision partner? Email Yolanda to sign up!