Memphis Bioworks Founddaton’s Delta F.O.R.C.E. (Forging Opportunities and Restoring Careers through Education) – Strengthening Working Families Job Training Program
Memphis Bioworks Foundation’s job training program, in partnership with local training institutions and agencies, offers training in the high- growth industries of Advanced Manufacturing, Information Technology and Health Care. Program participants receive quality education, the opportunity to gain the skills, certifications and support needed to be successful in the workplace, and job placement assistance.
Weekly Information Sessions – Every Tuesday at 10:00 a.m.
Memphis Bioworks Foundation
20 Dudley Street, First Floor, Room #2 (take elevator from Ground Floor to First Floor)
Free Parking in the garage at Union Ave. and Dudley Street, adjacent to Memphis Bioworks Foundation.
Get more information and pick up an application!
APPLICANTS MUST BE:
- Resident of Shelby, Fayette, Tipton, or Lauderdale county
- At least 18 years of age
- High School/GED Graduate
- Custodial Parent of child 13 years or younger, or a disabled child (no age limit)
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Unemployed or earning $15/hr. or less
- Martha Mooneyhan, Program Manager, Memphis Bioworks Foundation
- 901.866.1437, firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICANTS MUST PROVIDE PROOF OF:
- Employment Status/Income
- Custodial Parent Status
- Eligibility to work in U.S.
- Veteran Status if applicable