We’re passionate about your spiritual growth at NDCC, and we’re seeking to accomplish this task through Connect Groups. Connect Groups provide:
- A space where people are comfortable being open and transparent
- A space where people leaders are being developed
- A space where the Gospel is the center of growth.
- A space where community is built.
With each group you can expect:
- Groups of 8-10 people who meet regularly. These groups are the entry point for your discipleship path.
- Disciple-making process put back on the groups versus facilitator led. Life-on-Life | Discovering Together (as opposed to facilitator-driven) | Connect Group Leader
- “Walking With/Side-by-Side” (not one on one, but definitely a small number) – learning about life, struggles, etc.
“So we cared for you. Because we loved you so much, we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our lives as well.” 1 Thessalonians 2:8